|Hello everyone! How was your November?|
It's getting quite cold in some parts of the world, so we would like to see what you guys come up with in the December 2014 Challenge theme of GLOVES/MITTENS. This includes gloves/mittens that can be knit, crocheted, or felted.
This is simply a challenge, so there will be no judging, and no prizes for the entries.
BUT, there are still rules to follow.
- Entries can be of anything you would otherwise be able to submit to the group. The bottom line: have it be fiber art. That includes knitting, crochet, felting, and creations made using fibers.
- Limit 3 entries per person. We know you all create things 24/7, so we cannot accept 10+ entries from one person (even though we would love to see all of them!).
- NEW entries only! You guys create awesome things, so we would love to see you guys create something new just for this contest; it makes it so much more exciting to see what you guys come up with!
- You MUST have the group icon somewhere in your description. You can do this by typing : icondAKnitters : minus the spaces.
- Please also state in the description that it is for the December 2014 Challenge.
- Submit your entry to the folder, "December 2014 Challenge". The folder is open today, and will remain open until January 1st.
Stay warm and show us how you guys plan on keeping your hands cozy!
|More Journal Entries|