|Hello everyone! It's getting cooler, why not speed up that process?|
In the month of September, there is a particular day that we decided would be great to base a challenge around: September 4th, Eat an Extra Dessert Day!
We feel this event shouldn't be limited to one day (You don't want that entire cake to spoil!), so we're making it this month's challenge!
Simply put, knit, crochet, or felt a dessert or something representing a dessert. This can be from a cupcake plushie to a cupcake hat or a cupcake rug.
So get your sweet tooth ready, it's time to enjoy some extra dessert!
This is simply a challenge, so there will be no judging, and no prizes for the entries.
BUT, there are still rules to follow.
- Entries can be of anything you would otherwise be able to submit to the group. The bottom line: have it be fiber art. That includes knitting, crochet, felting, and creations made using fibers.
- Limit 3 entries per person. We know you all create things 24/7, so we cannot accept 10+ entries from one person (even though we would love to see all of them!).
- NEW entries only! You guys create awesome things, so we would love to see you guys create something new just for this contest; it makes it so much more exciting to see what you guys come up with!
- You MUST have the group icon somewhere in your description. You can do this by typing : icondAKnitters : minus the spaces.
- Please also state in the description that it is for the September 2014 Challenge.
- Submit your entry to the folder, "September 2014 Challenge". The folder is open today, and will remain open until October 1st.
With all that being said, go forth and create! And save us a slice of that cake!
|More Journal Entries|