|Hey guys! We are on the LAST MONTH of winter! *Happy Dance*|
BUT, before it starts to warm up, you all know that this month will be the coldest yet. Which is why we've decided to do one last month of bundling up with some of our work:
Now, I know what you're thinking, "You just want a long stretch of fabric...?" But in actuality, let's extend it to cowls and neck wraps. Essentially, if it can wrap around your neck, it can go into the challenge!
This is simply a challenge, so there will be no judging, and no prizes for the entries.
BUT, there are still rules to follow.
- Entries can be of anything you would otherwise be able to submit to the group. The bottom line: have it be fiber art. That includes knitting, crochet, felting, and creations made using fibers.
- Limit 3 entries per person. We know you all create things 24/7, so we cannot accept 10+ entries from one person (even though we would love to see all of them!).
- NEW entries only! You guys create awesome things, so we would love to see you guys create something new just for this challenge; it makes it so much more exciting to see what you guys come up with!
- You MUST have the group icon somewhere in your description. You can do this by typing : icondAKnitters : minus the spaces.
- Please also state in the description that it is for the February 2015 Challenge.
- Submit your entry to the folder, "February 2015 Challenge". The folder is open today, and will remain open until March 1st.
|More Journal Entries|