|Hello everyone! Are we the only ones excited about fall getting closer? I know we could all use a bit of cooling down right about now!|
In the month of August, it is Happiness Happens Month. Simple stated, this month is where you should EMBRACE happiness and give it a big hug! Or, buy it a sno-cone, because it's still hot outside.
So put on your happy faces, and let's work up smiles!
(To clarify what counts during this challenge, please include an item with a smile, grin, or happy eyes = ^_^. That's the challenge part. Apologies if there are those who thought this was just for "things that make you happy".)
This is simply a challenge, so there will be no judging, and no prizes for the entries.
BUT, there are still rules to follow.
- Entries can be of anything you would otherwise be able to submit to the group. The bottom line: have it be fiber art. That includes knitting, crochet, felting, and creations made using fibers.
- Limit 3 entries per person. We know you all create things 24/7, so we cannot accept 10+ entries from one person (even though we would love to see all of them!).
- NEW entries only! You guys create awesome things, so we would love to see you guys create something new just for this contest; it makes it so much more exciting to see what you guys come up with!
- You MUST have the group icon somewhere in your description. You can do this by typing : icondAKnitters : minus the spaces.
- Please also state in the description that it is for the August 2014 Challenge.
- Submit your entry to the folder, "August 2014 Challenge". The folder is open today, and will remain open until September 1st.
With all that being said, go forth and create! And keep smiling!
|More Journal Entries|